|Someone please tell me the creative use of Kreativ was meant to be funny. Please? I can't take it.|
I must confess that I kind of like these meme things and get a little excited when I get tagged. Lizbeth from Four Sea Stars knows how to make me happy and tagged me for this fun little game.
Just a little side thought here while I'm thinking of the dear friend who tagged me. She is part of this group of blogging friends I have that all support each other unconditionally. I envision that if the four of us ever got together, Lizbeth would be the little devil on my shoulder. We'd probably have too much fun and end up in a whole heap of trouble. Lana, the angel on my shoulder, would just go straight to praying for our souls. Then Karla, who is probably the most level headed of us would have to come bail us out of jail and bring us to our senses. I love how different each of these ladies are, yet we mesh perfectly and balance each other out. Who says online friends can't be for real? These ladies are real and I thank God for them and their support!
I can't tag Lizbeth since she tagged me but I am tagging Lana at Along Came the Bird and Karla at Beyond the Dryer Vent to make the quad complete. Yeah, yeah, I'm breaking the rules of the meme but I gotta be a little rebellious every now and then ;)
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link back to the person who bestowed the award on you.
- Post 10 things about yourself that others may or may not know.
- Tag 6 others- or be a rule breaker like me!
- Let those 6 others know you are spreading the love meme style.
1. When I was 3, I could hear the little people that lived in my walls. I used to lay in my crib -Hold up! why was I still in a crib...wait, my almost 3 year old is still in a crib. Must run in the family. Anyways, I digress. So I used to listen to these people talk and since they lived in my walls, I reasoned that they must be really little people. These little people probably looked just like Fisher Price Little People because that is the only ones I had ever seen. The only difference is, the Fisher Price Little People in my walls could talk. Magical! At the time, we lived in a townhouse that shared walls. I refuse to believe that our living arrangement had anything to do with it. Those little people are real.
2. I have developed food allergies as I have aged. I thought people were supposed to grow out of allergies, not into them?! The only ones that seem to be semi-life threatening is raw red onion and horseradish. Not that I'm planning to eat any of that raw anyways....
3. Teeth are freaky. Sarah Hazel has a loose tooth and I just about can't deal with looking at the thing. It's so gray and wiggly and just all around ewwwww.
4. I'm all of 5 feet and 2 inches. I detest when the item I need at the store is on the top shelf so I have to climb the other shelves to get to it. Meanwhile, no one offers to help but instead just stares. Help a short person, ya'll!
5. Since I just said "ya'll", I feel the need to admit my love for '90s country music. George Straight, Martina McBride, Reba, Toby Keith...it's good stuff. Yes, I do use "ya'll" in everyday speech. Anyone who says most people in the south don't say it, is lying.
6. In elementary school, I was in a special gym class for kids with delayed motor skills but my mom twisted it to sound like it was a class for "extra special" kids who were really good at something. One day we were playing outside and I fell in the mud and ruined my pants all the way through to my undies. My mom brought me a new and I mean brand spanking new pair of dark blue Wranglers. Not even washed and stiff as a board. What she did forget was clean undies so I had to go the rest of the day feeling like sandpaper was on my bum.
I probably could have made 2 entries out of that one.
7. I have the attention span of a gnat. If I look like I'm lost in space, I probably am.
8. This one time at bandcamp...Seriously, I really did go to bandcamp and hated every second of it. Whoever thought it was a good idea to make tired, grouchy teenagers stand out on blacktop in the blistering southern heat is a real looney. And what is up with those nasty highwater highwasted polyester pants?
9. I used to dream of going to Catholic school because my neighbors were Catholic and I wanted to wear a plaid jumper like they did. I still want to wear one of those plaid jumpers.
10. The telephone is my most hated invention. Everytime the thing rings, I feel like my life is interrupted. I'm also too anxious of a person to ever pick it up and have a personal conversation. Don't be offended if I don't call or don't answer. It's me, not you. Really. I'm a text and email sort of gal.